Figured out adding custom road textures so I can have a more cracked, weathered road. Clearly this one isn’t all that aged so I’ll need to find a better reference but daaaaaaaaamn. THE POSSIBILITIES
Any CAW tips I should know? I have the tutorial open so mainly just curious about any potential ANNOYING BUGS AND DERPS I may encounter like how the program was 2 years ago.
Also, is it possible for me to say use Lucky Palms terrain paints in CAW?
Okay so I have the bakery set downloaded and everything works except for the oven thing??? Like it ascots like its a piece of deco and has no interactions?? Is there any way to fix this or??
I had to put it in .Package format to use it, even with the fixes and updated ccmerged.
dragonpyromania answered: no trait chips required to click on sims. Plumbots should always have the option to scan other sims and explain their function to them.
Guess it’s fucked then. My plumbot can’t click my Sim and my sim can’t click the plumbot.
Before I saved them to the bin and moved to a new town they worked. >:
*crying fist pump*
HMMMM. I’ll do Ari.
- Ari is the oldest sim I have. He was the first male sim I made that made me go DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN HE IS FINE 11/10 WOULD BONE.
- His personality was originally inspired by Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries (the books, because the show sucks dick although Ian is FIIIIINE).
- He is available to download on modthesims. :>
- The name Ari is Hebrew, though I never officially decided what his heritage would consist of.
- He had a relationship with Jezebel but dumped her bitch ass and slept with all of her friends. lulz
I’ll go with Lenore since I’ve had more time to develop her “story” over the years.
- She is a Witch, from her mother’s side.
- She is the second eldest of five sisters: Laurelie, Lenore, Cassandra, Camilla and Corinne.
- She is around 500-ish years old and originates from some place in Europe (I like Scotland so I’ll go with Scotland and they have a cool history with witchcraft).
- I got the name Lenore and her general disposition from Edgar Allen Poe’s poems The Raven and Lenore.
- Since Corinne’s death she’s been wandering place to place cleaning up Laurelie’s mess (i.e: piles of bodies. LAURELIE BE CRAZY AS FUCK).
- While I often post pictures of her paired with Aaron, they’re actually frenemies and haven’t had any sort of romantic contact DUE TO THE FACT THAT LAURELIE IS TRYING TO MURDER HIS SWEET ASS and he doesn’t trust her sister yet.
I made 6 ‘cause I hate odd numbers. :>
I tried to make a KOS-MOS sim modelled after her V.3 version but I couldn’t bring myself to go all out KAWAII DESUUUU on her so fuq.
I MISS THOSE GAMES SO MUCH AND I WISH THEY’D PUT THEM ON THE PS3 ALREADY
plumbionic answered: ppl fuck around and try to make their game better and end up making it worse. or at least that’s what did it for me
I forgot that your Mariko save got corrupted that is balls. I have like 9000 folders on my computer and a USB stick with all of my important Sims backed up :>
thecnih answered: tbh, mods sometimes. Storyprogression does that to mine. hence why I dont use it
I didn’t know it did that for people. I usually play with it for a week or two but then get annoyed at all of the stupid ass popups and remove it.
vivala-sims said: can I have your game? o.o
My 100% non-legit, fully torrented store and EP/SP content that runs smooth-ish until I add 100000 toilets? :>